Summer Watersports Camp
Parent > Student 1 > Payment
Summer Watersports Camp
June 2 - June 6
June 9 - June 13
June 16 - June 20
June 23 - June 27
July 7 - July 11
July 14 - July 18
July 21 - July 25
July 28 - August 1
Little Mariner Watersports - $160
Exploring Watersports - $170
Wakeboarding / Water Skiing - $285
Windsurfing - $180
Saltwater Fishing - $175
Sailing Fun and Skills - $160
Exploring Marine Life - $175
Kayaking - $160
Children's Sailing Prams - $160
Children's Marine Discovery - $175
Adult Beginning Sailing - $165
Youth Sailing - 420's - $160
Adult Advance Sailing - $165
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- No Refund - Registrations canceled on or after the start of camp.
- No Refund - Changes to camp participation after the start of camp.
- 50% Refund - Registrations canceled prior to 1-week start of camp
- *There is a $50 administrative fee for changing registrations prior to 1-week start of term
GENERAL CAMP POLICIES
- All students must be able to swim.
- All students must wear proper footwear at all times, both on land and on the water. Flip flops are not acceptable. Water shoes or sports sandals with Velcro straps are recommended.
- All students must wear their lifejackets while on the water and on the docks.
- Students are expected to follow the directions of their instructors at all times.
- All students are expected to work together during class set-up and breakdown. This includes rigging and de-rigging boats and equipment, and clean-up of supplies used in class. Students should not arrive late or leave early unless prior arrangements are made with the instructor.
- To ensure an enjoyable experience for all, the behavior of students is closely monitored by the instructors during classes. Behavioral problems are addressed immediately in class with the intention of coaching students through situations and avoiding future conflicts. If problems persist, the instructor will meet with the parents to develop a solution. There will be no refunds given for students removed from class due to behavioral problems.
- Classes are held rain or shine. If the weather makes on-water practice impractical, students will participate in classroom instruction and other land activities. Make-up sessions of on-water practice are not offered.
- Classes may be canceled if a tropical storm or hurricane is in the area. In this situation, pro-rated refunds will be given for days of class lost.
- Students should be dropped off and picked up within 15 minutes of the start and end of each class. If this is not possible, arrangements for extended care services should be made. Care may be provided for a maximum of one hour before and after class. A fee of $5 per 15 minute interval is charged for early drop off or late pick up.
- Each student receives a photo of them participating in their class. These photos may be used in advertising or literature developed to promote the summer camp. By signing below, you are indicating that you are giving Eckerd College permission to use photos of your student in class.